Happy New Year!
The first Round of A Round of Words in 80 Days for 2012 begins today. I’m psyched, even though it’s 4:30 in the morning and I should be sleeping instead of writing.
It has helped my overall productivity greatly to participate in these rounds, celebrating victories with fellow participants and giving myself an auto-reset every few months. This is far better than slowly slipping off track and having to find my own way back. The last round was great through NaNoWriMo, then I fell off the wagon.
So, new goals?
- Yeah, 1k a day for 5 days a week is still good.
- Someday, I want to reach 2k in 1 hour. I’ve come close, but never reached that benchmark.
- I will begin another serial story and put a chapter up on the blog every Monday.
- Although I won’t yet name a date, I will keep evaluating my own progress regarding novels and getting published, and I’ll make sure I have that long-term goal in sight instead of just splashing around in the pool having fun.
- And since others are including fitness goals, I’m going to begin by doing one of the fitness workouts from cable-on-demand at least 5 days per week, even if it is just a little 5 minute routine of bellydance arm movements. (Don’t knock it till ya try it… my shoulder muscles are burning!)
The shortlink for this post is http://wp.me/p1qnT4-xl